.

.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

No plan B! Quitting is not an option!

 myclassacts.blogspot.com


 Acts 9:15-17

King James Version (KJV)
15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16 For I will make clear to him how much he will be afflicted and must endure and suffer for My name’s sake.
17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

That word “show” does not mean reveal to him beforehand …this translation says: And now I'm about to show him what he's in for—the hard suffering that goes with this job."


no plan B! /www.myclassacts.blogspot.com











2 Corinthians 11:25-28

Amplified Bible (AMP)
25 Three times I have been beaten with rods; once I was stoned. Three times I have been aboard a ship wrecked at sea; a [whole] night and a day I have spent [adrift] on the deep;
26 Many times on journeys, [exposed to] perils from rivers, perils from bandits, perils from [my own] nation, perils from the Gentiles, perils in the city, perils in the desert places, perils in the sea, perils from those posing as believers [but destitute of Christian knowledge and piety];
27 In toil and hardship, watching often [through sleepless nights], in hunger and thirst, frequently driven to fasting by want, in cold and exposure and lack of clothing.
28 And besides those things that are without, there is the daily [inescapable pressure] of my care and anxiety for all the churches!

Paul never quit!
Like Paul, We must remove the option to quit!
Stop entertaining the option to quit!

There is no plan B

Its making it all the way to the end or die getting there!
People who look for other options always have an excuse for quitting

          I never knew it would be this hard
          I never knew how difficult being a christian was
          I never knew there would be so many trials
          I never knew there would be so many devils
          I never knew there would be hypocrites in the church
          I never knew there would be so many obstacles

Once you let the option to quit enter your mind it will be a short while and you will quit….simply because you gave way to entertaining the option in the first place!

Change your mentality!

          I don’t care what you ask of me!
          I don’t care how hard it gets!
          I don’t care who laughs at me!
          I don’t care how dark the night
          I don’t care how deep the valley
          I don’t care who else doesn’t or does
         
I am in this…my children will be in this…
TO THE END!

 

Hebrews 10:39

New King James Version (NKJV)
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul

Matthew 10:22

New King James Version (NKJV)
22 And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved.
en·dure
v. en·dured, en·dur·ing, en·dures .
1. To carry on through, despite hardships; undergo:
2. To bear with tolerance:
1. To continue in existence; to last: buildings that have endured for centuries.
2. To suffer patiently without yielding.


We must simply remove the "QUIT" option!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment